Here’s Some Info About Me
I’m Dean Bright and I have been helping customers list and sell Real Estate in the Athens, Georgia area for many years. My results during the last three years have ranked me in the Top 10% of all local realtors. I have extensive experience in Single Family homes, Listing & Selling Properties for Banks and Mortgage Companies, working with Investment property and investors, vacant land, property rehabilitation and land development.
- Received Circle of Distinction Award from Athens Board of Realtors
- Top 10% Award 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Asked to serve on Two Athens Realtor Board Committees
- Circle of Achievement and Nomination Committees
- Five Star rating by my clients
- Proven business systems and proven results
- Offer a risk free listing agreement
- Have a flexible fee program to fit all sellers
- Will be your realtor for life
- Family comes first. I strive to capture every moment with my wife and our boys.
- I love our church where I teach in our children’s ministry, and I was honored to chair our Board for three years.
- Father of our two great boys! I have coached them in their sports.
- My wife, Charissa is a social worker, and she works for a local hospice company. She has a huge heart for her patients and their families.
- I enjoy playing golf, hunting, camping, and the outdoors!
- University of Georgia
- Degree in Land Planning / Landscape Architecture
- Graduate of Realtor Institute
- Weekly Education and Coaching through a Real Estate University
What I Can Offer To You:
I have many things I can help you with in regard to selling your probate property, such as:
- Listing and Selling your probate property for peak current market price as a standard list and sell transaction
- Arranging for Estate Sales to assist with the disposition of Personal Belongings
- Facilitating and managing any necessary repairs to the property to get it ready for sale
- Finding cash buyers that will purchase and close quickly on the property in it’s “AS-IS” condition
Please contact me WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION today by giving me some basic information via THIS FORM for a frank evaluation of your circumstances from someone who’s been through what you are experiencing and can help you in a compassionate and professional manner.
For more info, you may want to visit my other website at: WhatIsMyHomeValue.Com or you can call me at (706) 340-1701 or just complete the Contact Me form and I’ll get back to you promptly.
Thanks again for visiting my website and I hope to have the opportunity to earn your trust and your business.